CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Family Day

Here lately I have had a blank on what to blog about. 
The Mr. has gotten to come home early all week too so I have 
partially been gone enjoying my time with him :) 

Today the Mr's Unit had a family day because Deployment is creeping up.. 
This was my first family day to go to so I didn't know quite 
what to expect. 

I got to meet a lot of the guys he works with and a few of the wives. 
Yet again I didn't hold a single conversation with any wives. 

It is partially my fault. I'm just not comfortable with women. 
I always feel like i'm being judged.. especially because I am the 
"new girl" 

I'm sure guys probably judge just as much but they don't make it so obvious.. 

But then again no wives made it a point to try and have a conversation
with me either.. but i'm not a judgmental person.. 

any ways.. Today was still a great day :o) I spent lots of time with the Mr. 
and had some pretty great food. and met awesome people! 

Even though the Mr. may not be deploying.. it did make me nervous.. 

All the talk of the deployment, and the training leading up to it 
,and the stress, and the time spent apart, and the goodbyes 
defiantly scared me a bit... 

I know deployments happen DUHHH!! lol but I'm not quite ready 
for him to leave. I know things can change at any point,
but I am really hoping he stays off of this deployment list. 

Other than that, like I said it was a great day! 
I just kind of wish I could meet some more 
Down to earth, nonjudgmental, down to hang out
wives in the 29 palms area! :o)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)