CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 More days! Random Post.

In 2 more days I will be 21!! 
Funny thing is, i'm not crazy excited like most people are.
I'm not a big drinker, all I want to do is go to Red lobster! 
haha Don't get me wrong I will have a drink, but nothing crazy! 

We got a new dog! His Name is Gunner, he is an Australian Shephard Mix 
We got him a month ago from some crack head! haha 
We paid $10 for him. He is a pretty good dog though! 
and Him and Lilly actually get along pretty well! 


Here Is our New addition Gunner, and Lilly laying with him.


They both like to Cuddle.


This Picture was taking the first week We had him! 
He has already grown a lot! 

I took the dogs to the vet the other day. Gunner has been sick, 
and Lilly has worms. 
Lilly has whip worm so we are treating them both 
for it to be safe. 
We are also treating them for Parvo to be safe as well.
Let me just say the vet can be so Expensive!! 

We got $115 off our bill because we were first time visitors, 
but we still walked out with $160 bill! 

Anyways.. Back to my Birthday! haha Yeah I get very random a lot! 

I'm pretty sure we are going to Palm Springs for Red Lobster.
Then possibly a Movie or something. 
I also used some birthday Money that my family sent me to 
design some shirts through Customizedgirl.com
If you have not been there.. GO!! 

It is an awesome place where you can put your own design on 
lots of different things. 
Shirts, pants, shorts, underwear, bathing suits, beer mugs, pillow cases ect. 
and the prices are very reasonable as well!! 

I will have to take pictures and post them when they come in! 
I made one with the marine globe on the front and then on the back says,
"Marine wife, Our love is Semper Fi"
with our last name on it. 

Another one says on the front 
"Forget prince charming, I have a U.S. Marine" 
and then our last name down the back. 

And then I also HAD to make a Dallas Cowboys  shirt for football season! 
I am so excited!! I am already planning party foods!! haha 

well I think that is enough random rambling for one post!! 
Have a great Thursday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)