CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Duty

So the Mr. Is on Duty tonight.. and like any other Duty night..
I CANT SLEEP!! lol 

I have been wanting to talk about a lot of things.. 
Some good, and some not so good,
but I just have not felt like typing it all out! 

I truly thinking about doing a video blog.. but we will see haha

I just haven't been able to get myself to sit and type a good post 
that is not all over the place!  

I find myself writing, erasing, writing, erasing, writing.. getting off topic, 
and then erasing again! 

I am sure my video blog post would be a bit scattered as well...
but maybe hearing it would be more entertaining than reading it. 

My husbands leave got approved!! Which I am VERY excited about!! 
We get to go to Oklahoma for a bit, and he gets to go to my Dr. appointment :o)

The not so good stuff really isn't anything to do with my personal life, 
but rather the things I do not understand about others.. 

I know other peoples lives really are none of my business.. 
but when you blast it all over the internet...
its a bit hard to miss! 

Actually I take that back.. There is one "negative" thing that does 
some what involve my personal life.. 
I say "negative" because it is more so about a girl, 
who does not even know me, but thinks she has the right to call 
me along with a few other women Sluts and other things.. 
All over a photo album called "were sexy & we know it". 
I have a lot to say on this subject but I will save it for the video.. 
or a later post if I do not end up making the video haha. 

I hope all is well in the world of bloggers :o) 
God bless!! 

4 comments:

  1. YES! A vlog is a WONDERFUL idea! Don't worry about that girl; she very well could be jealous! She has a lot to be jealous of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like the valuable information you provide on your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here regularly.
    I'm relatively sure I will be informed plenty of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!
    My web site - www.daily-wet-tshirt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest online blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, pendant, rings, bangle, bracelet & hair add-ons.
    Deal 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
    My homepage :: forex option trading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the liebster award!

    http://airforcewifelifelove.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)