CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

14 days = 2 weeks!!

Only two weeks left until Our wedding!!!
Ok technically we only have 13 days now lol :o) 

And I finally get to see the Mr. in 8 days!! I can't wait to pick him up from the airport!! 

Tomorrow I am going to the lake with my parents, and my second family, The Rose family! I am so excited! 
It will defiantly be a bitter sweet deal though.. It will be a ton of fun and it has been a tradition for like ever! 
But It will also be the last time we are all together before the wedding and the big move.. 

The Rose family have gone above and beyond for my family, and we have for them as well. 
It is a husband, a wife, and a daughter my age. The husband had cancer back in 2000 
and we were there every step of the way, He and my dad are best friends and were partners for the same 
police force way back when lol 

He beat the cancer and then he and his family were such a great support system when I was diagnosed. 
They also took me in at a time in my life that I needed them the most! During college, I wasn't living 
in the best environment. A home with 4 other people and every single one of them did drugs 
except for me, on top of drinking, and parties, and fights going on in the house I just couldn't 
take it, so for the last month of my college year the Rose family took me in to their home and let me stay in their guest room. The treated me as if I was one of their own children and made me feel very welcomed
and helped me get through a very depressing stage in my life. 

I am so grateful  For the Rose family and So I will make the best of the time we all have together! 

On another not though, I got a TON of organizing done today with the whole packing process.
I went through all of my things and put them in piles of throw away, sell, keep and take,and keep and store. 
Hopefully we can fit all the keep and takes in my car! haha I am so unbelievably excited to see the
Mr. though!! He is my one true love and I am so thankful to have him in my life! 
He helps me get through so much and is so supportive! :o) 

Ahhh!!! Did I mention we only have 2 weeks and we will officially be Husband and Wife!?!? :D

The Rose Family!


The Parents!


The Girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)