CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still no dress!

One week and 4 days out and I still do not have my wedding dress!! 

I'm a little stressed..... haha I have had a horrible experience 
with this bridal place and now i'm starting to regret sticking with them! 

I went and tried on dresses and fell in complete love with one
 and it was right in our price range,
So I was extremely excited!
Then one of the owners came up and told us the price
on the dress was wrong
 and it was actually $150 or so more than what the tag said.
(someone put the wrong tag on it)

He tried telling me we were going to have to pay the extra
and I argued with him for forever about how the mistake was not my mistake,
 and in customer service when 
a situation like this comes up
the customer is always right
 and you should man up for your store mistakes
and give it for what it is priced. 

Finally the other owner came up
 and agreed with me and was willing to give it to us
 for the price shown on the tag. 

Then I went in for my alterations
 and the same guy who argued with me was the one to do my alterations.
He was very nice at first
so I felt a little better but when he shoved the 
bra cups into the top of my dress
it defiantly made me feel a little awkward.
Then I was telling him what alterations I wanted
 and what I wanted to add and take 
away from my dress
and he argued with me,
saying it would look cheap and 
all kinda of crap..
 Finally after 2 hours of arguing with me
 he finally agreed to do it my way
and said it would look good. 

And now, here I am a little over a week away
 from Our wedding and still no dress.
I called them today and they said they are still working on it.
They told me 3 months ago it will be no later than the 1st.
 I told him that and he said 
" Oh, well if we told you the 1st then it will be done the 1st" 
I asked him if he realized that the 1st is tomorrow and all he said 
is "i'm sure it will probably be done" 
(not very reassuring but i'm praying it is done and done right!!)


(this is the dress I plan to make for the flower girl) 
:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)