CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

17 days and Counting!

Wow!! I can't believe the Mr. and I will be getting married in 17 days! Looking back at my calender I see where we started the count down at 82 days because that was the last day I saw him, and now we are down to 17!
Its so unbelievable! At the time I though it would go by so slow, and now i'm just thinking dang where did 
those 65 days go? 

I am so excited to finally be with my love for good and to be in the same state, house, and bed with him, but I am also extremely close to my family. So leaving them will be a little sad. I have just been trying to make the 
best of the time that I have with them all! 

I still have SO many little details for the wedding along with picking my wedding dress up!! Yes I know, I still don't have it and it is very frustrating! I had a lot of alterations done to it but geeze its been almost 3 months! 
They are saying I can come pick it up on the 1st, which is 10 days before the wedding! I am just hoping 
they have all the alterations done right!! 

I also have so much packing to do for the big move! I don't even know where to begin but I am a HUGE procrastinator when it comes to packing. :/  I wish I could just snap my fingers and have everything packed.
Although it is mainly just clothes, makeup, shoes, and items like that since our house in California is already
completely furnished. I still have to figure out exactly what I want to take and what I want to leave for 
storage though. 

Dang and I only have 17 days!! haha

But, I absolutely can not wait to see my soon to be hubby in 14 days!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)