CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Just starting!

I had another blog called His rainbow princess, Her prince in camouflage, But I was not keeping up with it very well so I decided to start over! :) Hopefully I can keep up with this one a little better.

I am not "officially" a Marine wife yet, but I will be in 19 days!! We are getting married on June 11th. I am Sooo excited, I'm just ready for the day to be here and to be with my love! I am also nervous at the same time because I will be leaving my family, my school, and everything I know; to go to a place that I know nothing about, and only know like 2 people besides my S.O. so it will be a completely new life for me!

I want to have this blog to just share my experience as a brand new Marine wife, and trust me it has been an experience in itself already and I don't even have the wife title yet.

I hope every one enjoys and please leave comments if you would like!!! I would love any advice, and I love meeting new people so I am always open to talk about whatever!

God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)