CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

With you is where I'd rather be!

It is 4:05am and yet I am still awake, because here lately it has just been harder and harder to sleep without the Mr. here with me. Don't get me wrong I am so very thankful his is not deployed right now,
but the time away from him is still hard and the distance is still far. 

I completely dread the point when his second deployment comes around, but I know it will be coming, and that is why I am so ready to have [real] time with my soon to be hubby, in person where I can feel
his touch, and smell his cologne, and hear his heart beat as we drift to sleep. Not just hearing
his voice or even seeing his face through a small computer screen with a 
crappy connection. But real time with a physical connection. 

I want to have those times so I can cherish them and remember them for the time that he is gone for a deployment. June 8th just can't get here soon enough!! That will be the first time seeing him in 
3 months, which I know compared to a deployment that is NO time at all, but the 
excitement of our wedding on June 11th is just making the wait drag even 
longer!! 

Well, I guess I will try to go to sleep once again! :o) goodnight world! 

Oh and here are some pictures from my last visit with my love during my spring break in March!! 

WARNING: I am a photo junkie so there will probably be lots of pictures in my posts!

      We were bored at the hotel so we
 decided to take goofy pictures!



This was on St. Patrick's day! 


We got dressed up to go to dinner for 
the Mr's 21st Birthday! 


One of the last days with my love before saying
"see you later!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)