CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

That Cold Place in your Soul.

So...  this Post is going to be a complete rant, Fair warning! 

This after noon I was looking at flight prices to get
the Mr. home for the wedding since his leave just got approved,
and I found an awesome deal,
So then we waiting for his check to go through and 
then when it did I got online to book the flight
and in a matter of a couple of hours the ticket had gone up! 
It is still an awesome deal and all
 but I hate that the flight prices just change like that
in a matter of hours! 
It is so frustrating!! 

I also hate how some military wives pull the freaking rank card...
Seriously who cares if your husband is a lcpl or cpl or even sergeant???
 I don't get it? Is it seriously that big of a deal?
 and what about Marines compared to Reservist??
 I mean don't they still do kinda the same thing?
 I know some still deploy...
 Idk I know I'm still new to all this
 and maybe it is a big deal but I just don't get it!?! 

Do all Military wives belittle other wives
simply because their husband has like one rank over them?? 


WOW.. Ok I think i'm done with this Rant and I really hope I do not offend any one, and I'm not really a hateful person, but tonight I just had to vent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)