CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mayday Mayday!

Yes! This is how I feel today, and it is only 10am... 
Ok, so its not a life-threatening situation, but I am very frustrated/stressed..

MORE issues with the dress... I can't go into great detail just yet, 
because I don't want the Mr. to have any idea 
of what the dress looks like, But I did get to pick it up yesterday! 

I pretty much have a custom made dress, and there
 was a LOT of work put into it, 
but when I put it on yesterday the dress was too short! 
I have no idea how this happened, 
because My mom and I were actually a little worried it would be too long, 
and it ended up being at least an inch to 2 too short! 

The other frustrating part was that they wouldn't fix it!! They kept saying 
"Oh no it looks fine"
But to me it is way to short and I am not 
comfortable with it like that.. 
This isn't some prom dress, this is my wedding dress,
 the most important dress of a womans life! 

Either way they still wouldn't fix it so this morning
 my grandpa is working on fixing it.
And Now we realize we have to fix 
some more things that are not done right.. 

I feel bad because my grandpa paid for the alterations which were $150
 and now she is pretty much having to redo half of it!
And she only has until Sunday to do it because she wants to have it done
before the Mr. gets here so we can hide it! 

Dang my last few posts have been filled with griping! I'm sorry! 
Hopefully after the wedding and the move 
everything will be back to normal, 
and I wont seem like the bridezilla or what not! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)