CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Post :)

Its about time to have a happy post! haha 

I was defiantly freaking out this morning about the dress 
but my amazing Nana Pulled through
 and got my dress fixed completely and it looks so amazing, 
beautiful, and exactly the way I visioned it! 

I couldn't be happier with the job she did, yet I still feel bad
 she paid so much for a professional to do it 
and then had to redo half. But I think deep down 
she was really happy because she got to personally help make my dress :o) 

The Mr. and I also got our wedding vows all figured out
 and I am so excited. 
We are not going traditional, 
and I'm excited for everyone to hear them! 

I get to pick the Mr. up from the airport in 3 days!!! yes 3 days!! ahhh!!! 
I am so excited
I absolutely can not wait!! 

And then In 8 days the Mr. and I will officially be Husband and Wife!!  :o) 

Today was also my brothers 24th birthday,
 so we went to dinner to celebrate! 
He is my best friend
 and I don't know what I would do without him! 

Yay for happy posts!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)