CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Its Official!!

I am officially the Mrs!!! 

I can't even explain how excited and happy I am! 
The wedding was so perfect!!! 
It was a lot of fun and a great time with friends and family. 

I can't wait to get the CD from the photographer and show pictures :o) 
The MR. and I got a small look of a few and absolutely love them! 
I Love him so much!! He is my world! 

We are leaving EARLY in the morning to head to Texas, 
spend a few days there, then head to California! 

So I will probably be MIA for a bit while I get settled in to the new place! 

Have a Wonderful Tuesday tomorrow everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)