CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya

Tomorrow!
Your {Only} A day away!! 

Yay!! I get to Pick the Mr. up from the airport TOMORROW :) 
I am so so excited! It has almost been 3 months now
since the last day I saw him!

It's no 7 month deployment but I am still very excited to see him!! 
We have 6 days until the wedding! 

We still need to get the grooms cake ordered and get the songs together, 
and then a bunch of little stuff, 
and get all of Lilly and I's things together and packed!

My parents and I did a LOT of work around the house yesterday,
moving the camper and boat around,
mowing, 
moving things from the house to the garage, 
cleaning the house, 
shampooing the carpet, 
5 loads of laundry,
and much more! 

We did get to take a little break and go to this festival my town has called
summerfest! I am so glad we went!!
It was my last time to go for quite a while,
and it is one of my favorite parts of summer
So I am more than happy that we got to go! 

Well that is all for now! ONE more day until I pick up my love!! and 6 more
 days until the big wedding :) :)

The garter I bought! <3


and Our beautiful cake topper!! 
Ahh I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your soon to be hubby's coming home!! Good luck with the rest of the wedding plans and the BIG DAY!! Hope its everything you dreamed of!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)