CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Minute Changes

We are officially down to 2 days before the wedding! 
I feel like there is still so much to do! 

One of my brides maids is not able to make it including her children who were going
to be our ring bearer and flower girl. So luckily at the last minute 
we were able to get the Mr's cousin as the ring bearer and we are using Lilly 
(Our dog) as the flower girl! haha 

I made her an adorable tutu and some flowers to put on her harness.
Our wedding is not going to be very traditional haha

We also were able to use a different bridesmaid since the Mr. has 3 groomsmen 
and I was only going to have 2 bridesmaids.. I know it would have been ok, but 
the girl who we asked to step in is a great girl and has been 
with the Mr. and I since we started dating so I am 
very happy to have he involved!  

We have had some problems with the ceremony place because it is outside, and 
the owners have not mowed in a few weeks, but they say they will 
have it all mowed and cleaned up by Saturday!!
I'm just praying! 

I am also praying that the rain holds off until lets say 5pm haha
there is a 20% chance but in Oklahoma it could turn to 100 in
no time! 

I'm getting so excited though!! The wedding is so close! and all the out of town 
guests are getting in to town! :o) My mother in law and Father in law are
giving the Mr. and I a puppy for one of our wedding gifts!! 
Im so excited!! He is so cute! black and white Malti- huahua! 

He is so stinking cute!!! I get to pick him up from Texas and take him back to 
California in August!!! I can't wait!! 

Happy Thursday yall!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)