CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

He's Here He's Here!!

The Mr. Got here yesterday!! :o) 
I am so excited!! 

I was so nervous in the airport! haha my hands were sweating, so bad and my 
stomach had crazy butterflies! It felt like it took FOREVER for his
plane to finally land! 

He got here yesterday, but I had to time to post.. 
I am just so happy to have him here 
and I can't believe our wedding is
almost 3 days away! 

The Mr. Made my family and I an amazing dinner tonight :o) 

I am going to apologize in advance, because I will probably not be updating 
much in the next week or so! With preparing for the wedding, 
and then the actual wedding, and the move to California,
and the Marine ball for his unit, we will be 
extremely busy for the next couple of weeks! 

I will post lots of wedding pictures As soon as I can though!! 

ahhhh I can't wait!! :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and for the love and support! I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to comment about anything and everything! :)